For anyone who has followed the case for the last year and some months I think it would be quite obvious when looking at the state’s case what we have is what I call the Scheme Team Lite. So below is a categorized list of where all the state’s witnesses go for the purpose they served. The state concentrated heavily on 2 and 4.
The state is supposed to disprove self defense beyond a reasonable doubt. Even if there are people in the world who think they’ve done that the state still has the burden to prove murder in second degree beyond a reasonable doubt. The state simply has not done that and all the Sybrina tears in the world can not make up for it.
As much as I want the defense to put on a case in hopes of answering more of the many questions we’ve had over the past 16 months and exposing more of the b.s. in this case they really don’t have to do anything as the state has already failed in meeting its burden. I think the defense should just tie up a couple of things and have a brief closing. Then when all is said and done let the civil suits fly and go after Corey for malicious prosecution and prosecutorial misconduct and expose all the lying schemers for who they are.
Summation of the State’s case so far:
1) Portray Trayvon as innocent: Joesph, Gaugh
2) Portray George as evil, racist, vigilante, overzealous wannabe cop: Noffke, Rumph, Dorival, O’Brien, Jon Manalo, Boles’Melvin, Kearns, Carter, Krzenski, Pleasants
3) Sympathy for the dead, elicit emotion: Raimondo, (Sybrina, Javarhis and ME if they are called)
4) BS illogical arguments i.e. no prints, no DNA, the chase, screams, size of George v Trayvon, no sounds of punches, Trayvons hands under him: D. Smith, Bahadoor, Syrdyka, Jeanne Manalo, Mora, Good, Ayala, Nakasone, Bentsen, Siewert, Gorgone
5) All of the above and below: Jeantel
6) Conspiracy theory i.e. George’s call time, clubhouse video, address: MacDonald, McKinney, Lauer
7) Minimize George’s injuries/situation: Livingston, T. Smith, Folgate, Rao
8) George’s inconsistencies i.e. mountain out of molehills: Singleton, Serino, Hannity Video, Osterman
I’ve gone into a little more detail regarding the first couple of days below. I’m not sure if I’ll do all of the others at this point.